Weird story on how I can no longer boot into Windows 10 and need help.

I

iGamezRo

Hello,

As a background I have an HP Laptop with Windows 10 that likes to bluescreen quite frequently (remeber this).

So I decided to buy a 1TB HHD so I bought one. Pluged it in my laptop using a SATA 3 to USB adaptor and moved everything from my games partition to the 938GB partiton on the new hhd. After that I formated the partiton from the old hard drive and fully enlarged S: (wich is on the same hhd) on wich I store programs. So right now I have an 480GB SSD running Windows, a 1TB hhd just for games and a 500GB hhd for programs. All ok until I shutted down my laptop to move the 1TB hhd in another adaptor wich I placed in the cd reader place 1 and half years ago and that hhd 500GB hhd stayed there for so much time. Why would you do this you might ask? Simple. I wanted to use the adaptor with the 500GB hhd and the 1tb one in the laptop. When a turned on my S: partition was gone. Even Partiton Wizard could not find it. Just like it was somehow wiped. Finally I gave up and wanted to move the laptop back on my main desk because I moved the hhds on another table so I put the hhd in its case on the laptops keyboard and after I leave it on my desk and guess what happend? If you remeber what I said earlier that my laptop likes to do quite frequently you know what happend so I look as a normal human will do at the error: BUGCODE_USB3_ERROR. I say in my mind: ok i touched the usb port somehow or it was overloaded by that hhd but after the pc restarts i get a message (not from windows, from my pc, from the bios): No bootable device. Insert bootable device and press any key. I went in boot management and told it to boot from the ssd with windows manually but everything I tried my laptop was kinda: nope. So please, minecraft pe is sh*t so help me make my laptop work again.

If anyone wants to know its specs here they are:

CPU: Intel Core i7-6500U 2.50GHZ up to 3.10GHZ

GPU: Nvidia 940MX

RAM: 16GB DDR4 (8x2)

SSD: SanDisk 480GB

HHD1: Seagate Barracuda 5400RPM 1TB

HHD2:HGST 5400RPM 500GB

All powerd by a god knows what battery trough a god know what mother board.

pls halp.

Continue reading...