Cannot install Flight Sim

B

bdeters

i pre-ordered the $120 version of MFS 2020. Today I tried to install it and install is greyed out. I found other forum posts on how to 'solve' this. I've spent the last hour doing every single 'solution' and nothing has worked. I bought it on a different email than what microsoft store automatically signs me in with. Even when I log out and sign in with the email i bought MFS 2020 with, I cannot download it.

Then I try to get a refund so I can buy it on the other account that automatically signs in with, but I can't even do that, I tried talking to a human and I can't do that. Any actual working solution that's not what is already recommended on every other forum post?

I should note: I have not done the 'solution' of updating my computer. The last time (2 months ago) I updated windows, my PC barely functioned. Loaded apps so unbelievably slow it took 15 minutes just to navigate to the page to revert the update. I refuse to update windows as it only breaks the computer further than it already is.

EDIT: Found the solution. Instead of microsoft making it easily accessible and clear to understand. I went to System Requirements where it then decides to tell me why I cannot install it. Because I have to update, LOL what a joke.

Continue reading...