Will Paint ever get updated?

S

Shulk-skywalker

It retains all the bugs it had from windows 7 and 8 for example, flipping an image left or right of an image like a sprite gets rid of the lower area. And sometimes the color black can't be selected. Opening up an image and using the eraser recolor method doesn't work for some reason, unless you paste the sprite in.

The last time paint got update to my knowledge was the to get rid of the discontinue button. I use paint because there are some thing in paint 3D doesn't have. Like invert the image "easy transparent with the color white when using transparent in paint" and you can invert the image, use a loso tool, and use the shapes after you use them, and not having to select it again. And not to mention the paint bucket tool in pain 3D is terrible when you want to use it. Unlike paint it doesn't paint in on color spot, it could be the whole image. And has less fonts to choose from. Fixdays is on ms paint and not 3D

Will paint 3D get the features paint has, because paint on windows 10 in 7 retained with what I mentioned above.

Continue reading...