Mouse Cursor Randomly Teleports

F

FlynnMEB

Hello! Recently I have started to have a problem with my laptop where even as I am not touching anything, my cursor will randomly flash around my screen. By consulting similar questions that people have asked in the past I tried disabling my touchpad, touchscreen, and turned off my Bluetooth mouse all at once, yet I could still see my cursor jumping. Additionally, I have accessed BIOS and booted my laptop in safe mode, and in both of these cases everything worked perfectly. This caused me to believe it to be a software issue, so I downloaded the Windows update I had available, and when that did not work I factory reset my laptop. However, while the problem appeared to have fixed itself then, now the next day, my cursor continues to teleport around the screen. While I did back up some of my documents and pictures on a drive and put them back on the laptop when the reset was finished, I do not see how any of them could cause this issue. All in all, I am very confused and would like any advice to try and fix my laptop.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom