Programs crash when opened on second monitor.

P

PolarHack

I'm running a Dual Monitor setup with the extended setting, and it works perfect except for one thing: any program that tries to start itself up on the second screen freezes and doesn't start up. I have no problems moving programs that are already opened around, and can interact with them no problem when I move them to my second monitor, but programs just won't start when opened on my second screen. The only solution I have right now would be to disconnect my monitor, boot up the program, and then move it. I would even be ok with stuff just opening on my main screen and just moving them over when needed, but if I ever close them by accident on my second screen they will continue to try to open on my second screen and continue to freeze over and over again. I checked my graphics card driver, windows update, but nothing has stopped the programs from freezing.

To iterate, I have no problems with programs on my second monitor, except if windows tries to boot them up on the second monitor, in which case they are just frozen and won't respond to anything

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom