Please Help! Computer says Windows 10 has reached end of service and MUST be upgraded. We have legacy software and need to stay on Win 10!!!

K

KathyInVA001

I'm seeing other posts that say they have gotten the same message but it was a SUGGESTION that they upgrade. My computer gave me a message that Windows 10 has reached end of service and MUST be upgraded to next version. I figured out how to delay it for 30 days (a few weeks ago), but its going to FORCE the upgrade!!! We have legacy software that was a NIGHTMARE to get working on 10 when we were forced to upgrade from 7. We can't afford to be down for days right now!!!! This is software specific to running a dairy business and we don't have a team of highly specialized IT people that can fix it. PLEASE, is there any way to keep this computer from being forced to upgrade?!?!? unfortunately, the upgrade apparently has already downloaded and is ready to be installed. When I found the setting to delay it for 30 days it said that after 30 days, there would be no choice but to update it... and that was a few weeks ago! I've been trying to find out how to stop it with no luck! PLEASE HELP!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom