Network Adapters not working after resetting Wifi Router?

E

emr98

Hello,

I reset my wifi router today by unplugging the power and plugging it back in, because I was having slowdowns and that usually fixes it and has never given me any issues before. I had my PC connected via Ethernet at the time I did that.

Wifi was back up and running fine within a few minutes, but on my PC I suddenly wasn't able to connect anymore, neither via Wifi nor LAN cable. Windows also wasn't showing me any networks to connect to at all when there are usually about 3 or 4 options.d55c52d6-b5c8-4a1c-a3a4-22cd4bd89c78?upload=true.png

When I tried to troubleshoot the issue it only said "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem". I had been using NordVPN so I thought maybe that caused it and uninstalled it, but nothing changed.b32e7efa-4b05-436e-99ee-1aa77ab033b4?upload=true.png

Now when I go into Network Connections, it doesn't show the Network Adapters.

In Device Manager, the two still show up, but with a yellow warning triangle. I already tried disabling them and enabling them again but it did nothing.
They are named:
Intel(R) I211 Gigabit Network Connection
Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9260 160MHzd2c7f1f0-1cfe-4a01-8251-ecb244e0ccac?upload=true.png

Then I tried to reinstall the network drivers which I downloaded from the official page for my motherboard, but it failed with the message "Cannot install drivers. No Intel(R) Adapters are present in the computer".3a4589c7-ab9c-4c42-9b60-38dcaac011c8?upload=true.png

I've also tried several other tips I found by googling, like resetting the network settings via cmd prompt, but nothing has worked.

I am running Windows 10 Professional 64bit on an AMD platform and my motherboard is the MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Continue reading...