Malware/Virus Attack on system, malfunctioning Keyboard

S

Shazzad H.

Hello there,

Need help.

Yesterday I was using a pen drive for some file sharing on my laptop. After I insert the pen drive and opened it, all of a sudden my system started behaving abnormally.

A lot of windows opened automatically reducing screen brightness, and enable the magnifying system. I couldn't able to control anything at that time, all command was executing automatically. It started shutting down the system.

The keyboard was completely out of control, it started typing random words since then, it keeps commanding random things even when I keep my laptop idle.

Although this malware or virus didn't damage my files, I was able to back up everything.

Windows defender was working fine at that time but it didn't detect anything suspicious things. I tried to scan the system using Malwarebytes, hitman pro, and Bitdefender, but all those software couldn't detect any virus.

So I did reset windows by system option from Troubleshooting without saving any file but the problem was there as it was. Then I tried reinstalling the windows and I also completely wiped and delete my SSD and HHD and reallocate it again and installed the windows, I thought it was gone, but while I setting my Microsoft account during installation the keyboard started to act abnormally again.

Whenever I try to type anything, instead of a character it types eegh\-+.
Like I pressed A in the keyboard but it's automatically get typed in "eegh\-+" this. For this problem, I couldn't abale to logging to my PC.

88aeeb5e-56a7-4d00-9b90-faa01146a319?upload=true.jpg

I tried everything I can but I couldn't get rid of this virus. It completely messed up my keyboard.

How do I solve this? Is the virus in my BIOS?
PLEASE HELP.

Continue reading...