Display show no signal after some time

S

sanket magodia

display is going off after some time of booting and that time kept decreasing(like when first time i am playing csgo game for about 2 hrs then display goes off in middle keeping sound and game on and i thought it is due to overheating, next day when i booted my pc it worked for 10 mins then display goes and now it goes when signing screen comes).also cpu is running perfectly i think, because system sounds are still audible. when screen goes off it makes glitched sound in headphone. when i gave my gpu to friend he also suffered same like his screen goes off after motherboard symbol goes . i have i5 9th something with 9___F, msi1650 ventus, 8 gb ram.windows 10, is my gpu broke?. if it is broke how it is giving me display for 5 mins? ive tried cleaning ram, i tried taking cmos out and booting and rebooting with that cmos to reset bios but nothing works plz help. there is no physical help in this lockdown. i've changed nothing in software and hardware . it was working fine for a year and then this....

Continue reading...