Constant BlueScreens - Need help understanding the cause

B

Beinish

Hello,
So for the past few weeks, I've been having BSODs.
I built my PC myself about 10 months ago, all the parts are new and everything was fine for a long time. About a month back I started having a BSOD here and there so I started investigating.

This is my rig:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard: ASUS TUF B450M Plus Gaming
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16
Graphics Card: EVGA RTX 2070 Super
PSU: Antec EA750G Pro 750W Gold
Hard Drives: Crucial P1 1TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD
I have two monitors: 2K 144Hz and a regular 1080p 60hz.

So at first, I tried to disable DOCP and revert everything back to stock because I thought my RAM is unstable. Turns out it wasn't it because on stock settings, I would still get BSODs.
I ran Memtest86 about 3 times (4 runs each time), ran Testmem5 and ran HCI Design Memtest. All came without errors. I also swapped the sticks.

I moved on to OCCT and the OCCT test for about 3 hours. No errors.

I then tried Prime95. ran the test for 4 hours, CPU got a little toasty but overall looked fine. No errors.

Then I tried FurMark. Stress tested my GPU for 1 hour. I saw no artifacts or crashes.

I decided this wasn't an issue with my hardware, so I started testing drivers with Windows driver verifier. I ended reinstalling Windows from scratch after encountering a test that crashed my Windows, but no dump file was generated.

It's been almost a week since I reinstalled my OS and things are not looking better. I used DDU to reinstall the Nvidia drivers, tried a bunch of different version, I installed the latest BIOS and Chipset version, but I still get BSODs.
Those BSODs are mostly happening when I play a game like Risk of Rain 2, or use Bluestacks, or simply in a Zoom meeting. I remember it crashing during regular browsing only once. It's yet to crash during CSGO for example, and I don't have a lot of other games to test it on. It's fine on Fallout New Vegas, Borderlands 3, Fall Guys and that's about all the games I've played lately. I mostly play Risk of Rain 2 though, which crashes on it's own for some reason. Devs believe it's my hardware's fault which somewhat makes sense after they viewed the logs.

I'm getting quit desperate to find the issue, I built my first PC and watching it crash all the time isn't pleasant. I was considering buying new RAM, replacing my GPU under warranty, replacing my mobo/CPU, but I can't pin point an exact issue with either of those components. I need your help..

Here is the latest screenshot from BlueScreenView:
View: https://i.imgur.com/7SL2JA6.png

Here is a link to my MEMORY.DMP file: 31081020.zip
Here are the minidump files separately, it contains the 5 BSODs: minidumps3108.zip

Hopefully I'll be able to find my answer here.
Thanks.

Continue reading...