No audio after rebuilding my pc with brand new windows 10 Pro

M

merlin02131

Windows 10 Professional

Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041

Complete rebuild and brand new installation

Took over 7 hours for Windows to clean my hard drive and install windows 10 Pro 19041 to a clean drive .

All I want to do is to restore my audio to my output for my speakers but it seems that its a real nightmare !

Now I have no audio on my rca output jacks !

Creative Labs speakers working fine for years

Found that there is no real tech audio hardware installed as I found a doc online on how to re install and restore . Somehow it won't allow the real tek program to install as I rebooted and it does not show up as installed

Reached out to intel to obtain driver updates and it comes back no drivers or software updates available for your windows

" No supported driver or software updates are available for your system "

HP h8-1240t

Intel Core i7-3770 CPU @3.40 Ghz

Only sound info that shows up is NVIDIA High Def Audio which I am now researching to see if THIS may be the culprit

2 days of attempting to find solutions in re to drivers hardware etc.

Went thru all of the troubleshooting steps but the main issue is no driver(s) or software showing up installed on my pc .

Now after researching , does Windows install its own sounds devices ? Compatibility issue ?

Found an article that states windows now has its own audio hardware and software but my devices are not compatible ?

None seem to work as the closest that I can come to finding the issue is real tek is not installed and no speakers or sound device showing up under sound settings etc. .

However , When I re install RealTek it seems to load vuia the app to install it then when I reboot , it disappears and does not show up as installed on my pc .

Just went thru to NVIDIA check and that does not work either .

So Intel says no drivers available for sound , real tek does not install properly and NVIDIA is no help that I can see at this time

Any help would be appreciated as I know the drivers/programs disappeared after the upgrade just am having trouble id'ing the issues and getting a fix .

Thx

Regards

Rich

No supported driver or software updates are available for your system.

Continue reading...