Network adapter problem causes BSoD

D

DavidR_029

Hello, my computer has been connected via cable straight to router, but I've been solving networking problems since my computer has been moved to another room (which forced me to use powerlink adapters). I've disabled Energy Efficient Ethernet, reduced link speed to 100Mbps half-duplex (to get rid of random several minutes long disconnections) and done System File Check and Windows 7 version of DISM (can't recall exact name) to make sure none system files are corrupted but I have encountered new problem which left me puzzled.

The network adapter works normally for several days (~1.5-2 weeks) but then it stops working, and thats where the worst part comes in. When I hover the cursor over the network icon it shows me "Identification... No connection aviable" (network troubleshooter is unable to help me for some reason) and when I try to reallow the adapter it stays stuck on "Allowing...". When I go to Device Manager, right click network adapter driver and select "Properties" it shows me yellow triangle and tells me that "There are no drivers for this device.". When I try restarting the computer, it stays stuck on "Shutting down" for ~5 minutes before BSoD pops up. I tried installing duplicate of the adapter driver that I could use in case of this reoccuring but it shows me error 31 (which was the issue preceeding this one) and my attempt to restore the adapter via DriverEasy was unsucessful too. This has happened twice and I'm afraid that it's gonna repeat for the 3rd time in following days. Sorry if my specs aren't sufficient (I'm not used to posting them) but here they are:

Motherboard - ASRock (can't recall exact model)

CPU - Intel i3-7100 @ 3.90 Ghz

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

RAM - 8 GB

Network adapter - Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I219-V (Driver version from September 12th 2017)

I also took photo when I got BSoD first time:68311637-205e-47e5-b272-59e25dc18517?upload=true.jpg

Could please someone help me? I've no idea what should I do and I'd like to hear some advice. Sorry for bad English, it's my second language.

Continue reading...