mouse pad pinch zoom settings not accessible. no "touch setting" available under windows settings.

S

Supertoxic

hello,

The device i am using is an ONN 2in1 laptop/tablet. it has a built-in mouse/touch pad under the keyboard. My major issue is that the pinch zoom setting is no-where that i can find from window settings menu. I have seen this issue resolved for different laptop menus, however the screen shots that i found online do not match the menu available to me. when i try looking for touch/mouse pad settings it is not available. i have mouse settings, which are absolutely useless to me, as they don't modify the pinch zoom. Pinch zoom can not be found in the keyboard settings, and i don't see this setting under display settings either. The only word that i can search that will even present a modifiable setting is 'zoom' which only pulls up the magnifier (not what i'm looking for).

The underlying problem for me is that when i try to use my mousepad this stupid 'pinch zoom' setting makes my screen go ridiculously, un-usably small or large, this is because the mouse buttons are integrated to the mouse pad, so when i want to, lets say drag and drop something, i very frequently end up zooming out instead, and this setting is so unpredictable, i am not able to get my screen to an appropriate size without first getting very frustrated, and often end up settling for 'good enough'

I would desperately love a solution to this, as it is making this device horribly dissatisfying to use. I understand this is in part the fault of my device manufacturer, however i am positive that if i could access and disable this setting in windows, my device should perform to my satisfaction.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom