Computer randomly freezes unless on power saver mode

K

kikorpp

Hello, people!

I have a very big problem and I hope that you will understand this. I had this problem, for about let's say 2 years now. The problem is, in fact, that my computer randomly freezes, but only when it's outside of power saver mode. When I put it on balanced, or on high performance, and for instance watch youtube or something similar, my computer freezes and releases a weird buzzing sound. I tried waiting to see if it will unfreeze, but no luck. I always need to force shutdown the computer. I tried switching to Ubuntu, Linux but the freezing happens there as well.

I tried scanning my RAM, no problems. Hard disk, no problems. All the temperatures are perfectly fine. I am really miserable and can't seem to find a way to fix this. Oh, and yeah I also updated all my drivers to the latest version, but still nothing. Tried performing a full windows 10 reset, nothing. Still freezes. I really think that this could be a hardware problem, or maybe something else. If you have any explanation, please help me, I would really appreciate it! Thank you!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom