My HP All in one Print-Scan-Fax will no longer function after Windows update

537DaddyO

I have a fairly new HP Office Jet Pro 8035 series All In One Print-Scan-Fax machine that I use daily for my at home business. Up until August 12, 2020, it was working as it should. I then had an Windows 10 update installed and since then, the scan to computer touch screen function no longer works.

I reached out to HP tech support and over a period of 3 days and nine hours on the phone with them, it turned out that my issue was not the printer but something to do with that latest update.

They had me try to uninstall, reinstall, C:prompt, BIOS, drivers, .EXE and everything else under the sun to try and make it work.

Now, if I have to (which I do) need to scan something, I have to open the scanner utility, put documents into the feeder and press scan for the utility so that I can then create a PDF of my documents.

The Automatic Document Feeder function does not work. My touch screen commands no longer work. I really need this fixed.

Is there anyway that maybe there is a "patch" for this issue because, I really need my All-In-One to function as it is intended to.

Kind regards,

Armando

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom