Hard case of error "The ProfSvc service failed the sign in"

D

DmitriySk

Hi everyone! I would be very appreciate, if you help me with my problem.

Given:

1) Windows 10

2) I had one user with admin rights without password

3) I created second user. No pass, admin rights

4) I logout from first user and try to logon with new one

5) I had error "The ProfSvc service failed the sign in, user profile cannot be loaded"

And the problem is that I can't change the user to the one that works (the older one), and delete new user that doesnt work! As I have read, that's because of windows auto logon feature.

What I was trying to do:

1) Follow this guide, but the problem is that in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList I had only three system records: S-1-5-18, S-1-5-19 and S-1-5-20. No "In the navigation pane, locate the folder that begins with S-1-5 (SID key) followed by a long number"

2) When executing net user the it prints: DefaultUser WDAGUtilityAccount Administrator Guest The command was executed with one or several errors.

3) I was trying to play with register is it suggested here but no result, it doesnt turn off auto login. Also try to change HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI\ClearAutologon

4) I cant reinstall windows with saving data because I don't have enough free space on my disc.

What else can I try? I don't believe I must reinstall Win and lost all my data because I just can't switch between users, sounds crazy!

Please, heeeelp!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom