windows 10 update 2004 error 0xc1900101 and 0xc1900101 and bootable windows 10 usb will not enter startup

G

Graham Ackrill

Have rest the computer yet again for the umpteenth time

Have had one advisor on here saying my pc might not be compatable but it is only 1 year old

Lenovo Ideacentre 310s-08asr amd a9-9245 radeon r5 compute cores 2c+3G

8Gb Memory

875Gb free on hard drive

Razer Chroma keyboard

Windows Defender used no 3rd party

Have used Lenovo Vantage and system is up to date

Have tried using Lenovo support site using the automatic driver update and that reports - no drivers required

Every attempt to install end with error 0xc1900101

When using media creation tool I get 0xc1900101-0x20017

System configures update, but when it tried to reboot. It goes into a loop before for about 8-10 minutes before i'm returned to the lockscreen and back to version 1909.

Have run lenovo vantage and it reports system up to date

Have run lenovo system update and it updated the AMD onboard graphics driver, that reported no other updates are required.

Have not used 2 USB devices and windows media tool to create bootable drive, have moved usb so that it is first in priority

On restart computer tries to enter windows startup but flickers then tries to boot from hard drive and to go and fro between the 2 until the usb is removed and computer then boots as normal.

Ran the AMD drivers and supported and that updated drivers and AMD software

System has Office, Canon drivers and software for TS8351 installed, Google Earth, Firefox, Chrome, Thunderbird and IMVU installed. These proved not to be a problem as my 5 year old HP computer updated to 2004 without any problems.

Tried again and error 0xc1900101 occurred yet again.

The computer has been taken back to 1903 its original format and even with nothing added resulted in error 0xc1900101 and 0xc1900101-20017 using media creation tool.

Update troubleshooter this time reports an issue has been detected. When you look at the details it says "check for windows update issues"

Then says "resolve windows update issues - completed

Then WaaSMedicService

Issues remediated by: EnableUUPScanPlugin.

Then detection details

IsPostback_RCUpdates : IsPostback: False

WaaSMedicService: Issue found by: EnableUUPScanPlugin

IsPostback_RC_PendingUpdates: IsPostback: True

Service Status

Problem with BITS service: The requested service has been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom