Different BSODs Constantly.

A

Adam J__1

Hello there, lately I've been trying to boot up a newly built PC. It has booted correctly and functioned properly for periods of time, but it keeps getting BSODs, and now almost constantly. I first installed windows and got all my drivers set. It worked well and I thought it was all good, but over time it got worse and worse and they got more and more common until I couldn't boot it whatsoever. I thought it might be that some of my windows files were corrupt, so I re-installed windows. Once more, it worked at first, I got everything set, it runs games for a couple or few hours and then BSODs more and more and becomes unbootable. I had recently installed windows for the third time thinking it could be different and i wanted to troubleshoot while it worked but before I knew it, it was doing it again.

I have run the windows memory diagnostic and it found no problems whatsoever. The BSODs I have received are:

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

KERNEL CHECK SECURITY FAILURE

CACHE MANAGER

CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

and a few more I didn't have the time to write down. As for when they occur, It has become completely random.

For specs I have an Asrock B450M Pro4

RX580 8GB

Ryzen 3 3200G

G.Skill Aegis 16 GB RAM (2x8)

Teamgroup M.2 256GB

Ps. I have updated the bios to the appropriate version for my CPU.

I hope this is enough information to be of use.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom