Slow internet in normal mode but fast in safe mode

J

jordiye

Hi guys,

In the past week my internet suddenly slowed down for some reason. At first i thought it was ISP problem but after calling them and let a techinician come to check, he couldn't find any problem. Even more, he tried the internet with his own computer and it was pretty fast (600mb).

Then after reading different posts i tried to check my internet in safe mode and, surprisingly my speed internet was around 600mb (which is my normal speed) and my latency was around 15-20ms. However, when i turn it back to normal mode the speed suddenly reduceds to 100-200mb and the ping gets high 60-80.

I tried everything i have read, antivirus scan, spyware scan, even closed everything and checked the usage of my network through "resources monitro" application from Windows and didn't see anything weird (see attached pic)

a3a5e144-b84a-417a-af2e-eb1d727dd9c3?upload=true.png

I just don't know what else to do...as far as i know it is my PC problem, but i can't find the problem. My internet and everything was OK just a week ago and i unistalled all stuff that was new during this week but still not working.

Thanks in advance for the help and do not hesitate to ask any further information.

Continue reading...