Error 0x8000704cf no internet connection message - but there really is

S

strawberryberry

Using Dell Laptop , in hotmail message says outlook settings out of date - needs updating try to update ( double checked account its ok sent a message to myself using phone) . Error message 0x8000704cf. No internet connection. I have got internet connection . In the Network and internet setting my router is identified but here again says no connection. I have checked on line for some fixes but in these days a biy wary of using things were you go into the programme side - I could be typing any malicious stuff enabling someone to get access to my computer - apologies to anyone who has put on genuine help videos. They looked a bit compplicated also. Everything was working fine up on the laptaop last time it was used - lase email on this about 2 weeks ago ( I have been using phone and ince I am getting internet didnt think there wasan issue ) .Running windows 10 . Any simple ways to fix the problem please. On widows it says reinstall drivers - dont know where to start with that.Thanks in advance .

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom