Windows has stopped working completely

M

Metal Wabbit

I'm running Windows 10 on an asus computer and everything was fine for the past several months till i got home today. Suddenly it claims that windows failed to update and takes me to the blue screen with options to fix it. I have restarted the computer, selected to diagnose the problem but neither worked. The computer will not start in safe mode and if i try to resrt it back to a previous setting it ecplains something went wrong. I allowed the computer to die hoping to force a hard reset with no luck. I even tried setting the computer to factory default only to have the computer tell me something went wrong and no changes were made.i haven't downloaded anything from any site but Microsoft store in the past few days, scanned it for viruses and quarantined everything it found before this started and have only been on Google and YouTube. I cannot figure bout what suddenly caused this problem or how to fix it. Any help anyone can give me would be appreciated. I don't have the money for a new computer and desperately need one for my college classes. The only conclusion i can reach so far is windows suddenly decided to stop working but i know that can't be it.

Continue reading...