I can't access any website or tab on my browsers, nor can I open any of my downloaded/installed apps on my computer.

N

NickShurtleff

I recently updated my Wifi and Ethernet Network Adapters and drivers. Apparently I am able to connect to the internet via both options now, but that's clearly not the case. My network is displayed as connected, and there are no visible issues... until I try to open ANYTHING on my PC.

None of my apps will open unless I go into offline mode, and none of the browsers I have tried using to access the internet have worked either. Every single website or tab I try to open like YouTube, Google Drive, or customer support sites, I am always blocked by a notice that the site is unsecure, as well as an error message saying, "You cannot visit (website) right now because the website uses HSTS."

What is going on? I've tried looking it up and the only conclusion that I can draw is something called SSL Certificate might be untrusted? I have no clue what that means, or if it has anything to do with my issue.

I would be more than grateful if someone knows what's wrong with my PC, and could help me fix the problem.

For background info, I have a CyberpowerPC Gaming PC, Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB, 8GB DDR4, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom