Can you have Sticky Notes from Different MS accounts on Windows 10 desktop at same time?

F

FPKOffice

I think I know the answer to this is NO but asking anyway, I would have thought a really useful feature but cannot see others asking?

I would really like to have different Sticky Notes on my Win 10 desktop, one from work MS account & one from MS personal account.

It seems you can only sign out & then have to sign in the other, can't even switch quickly but anyway would really like both in view as same time.

I have the work PC with the same sticky as my personal PC so my staff & I can view/edit.

However I have personal sticky's currently on the same account (as only way) & I do not want my staff to have access, I know if not open it would not be immediately visible but they can easily open the lists & click to place on the desktop.

One note seems to have allow multiple accounts but not Sticky's.

I would be happy if could be across multiple desktops but if you open Sticky's on the 2nd desktop it jumps to Desktop 1, you can drag the sticky but is the same account anyway.

I use Android and would be nice for similar but not so important.

In fact a different issue I have not needed to investigate really is on the Android OneNote App I cannot add a 2nd Account, says "can't sign in?"

The + option is there like the Win 10 desktop which does allow being logged in multiple account but not the Android version I have to sign out and sign into the new/different account.

Another question, is there a way to view the sticky's in the OneNote Win 10 App.

I know easy enough to open the Sticky App but seems odd they are not accessible from the OneNote App itself, especially as the Android App has it clearly available on the main page at the bottom, Notebooks : Search : Sticky Notes

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom