Desktop icon text turned white with black shadow Windows 10

H

Hip3zioed

Every once and a while not often my Desktop icon text turns to white with a black shadow. I am not quite sure what causes this but have read here on Microsoft Community a lot of lengthy things to do to what is said to fix this: a corrupted user profile or a something to do with text cache. Plain and simple I thought if it had to do with my Windows 10 user profile all I need to do is: Sign Out. I did the Sign Out and when Windows 10 reloaded and I click on to log in on my same user account my Desktop icon text was corrected and back to black as it was before the problem recently occurred when text changed to white text with black shadow. Please try this Sign Out before you follow any 'lengthy processes, as these processes may just get you in deeper to other problems. I am running up to date Windows 10 version 1909. Though this was sort of a question and answer in one the reason being anything I found here on MS Community the posts that had the similar question resembling the same problem they were closed and could not be replied to.

Continue reading...