CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT,BUT IF I GO TO THIS FORUM AND USE THIS TO SIGN IN IT WORKS & I CAN CHANGE PROFILE INFO

P

PaulW26

There is a problem with the MICROSOFT SIGN IN . I wrote in earlier & said how I went through all the steps to change my password and went to SIGN IN again after I finished everything. I entered the email and password both were 100% correct and did this over 10 times and every time , it would ask to enter the password one more time and I did do it correctly & wasn't allowed access, I was told it's the wrong password. If this is tru and my password isn't correct, then why is it when I go to the Community Forum and in the upper right corner there is a sign in option & I enter my information and correct password I am allowed access and can go into my profile and change info. obviously there is a problem with the initial SIGN IN procedure. I have Windows10 new computer and also another computer and it does the same thing on both. This is coming from my other Laptop I use. Microsoft has alot of issues for the money that we as customers are paying and expect to receive a quality product.

Just like the Email App microsoft has. You can only enter one aol email account. i had to save to accounts that were aol , that is what I used for years and didn't have a choice and to try and change everything over to my other different accounts would be to much trouble. I would just like to know why only one AOL email account is allowed to be setup?

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom