Upgrading Microsoft Windows 10 To One That I Can Get Technical Support

R

RobertAndrews9

Windows 10 Professional (10.0.17134.1345)

Edition Windows 10 Professional OS Build 10.0.17134.1345 Serial number 2UA0400JKT Graphic card ATI Radeon HD 4200 Installed RAM 7 GB Version 1803 System type OSType64BitX64 Processor AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 B24 Processor This is version of Windows I have. Getting notice to upgrade to version that is supported by Microsoft. Need Microsoft to send me the instructions that are easy to understand to me at email address: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Support for version of Windows I have ended December 2019. Product is Windows 10 for Microsoft The issue I have described. Unable to upgrade Windows 10 to version supported. Need complete instructions to upgrade and download the version that I can get technical support. Won't to able to get any updates. (They didn't understand what I wanted & my version is no longer supported.) I tired of the notices appearing on this computer screen and android anything is not the issue. This desktop PC isn't
android!)

What does it mean if Windows isn't supported?

Applies to: Windows XP , Windows 10, Windows Vista Windows 7

An unsupported version of Windows will no longer receive software updates from Windows Update. These updates include security updates that can help protect your PC from harmful viruses, spyware, and other malicious software which can steal your personal information. Windows Update also installs the latest software updates to improve the reliability of Windows—such as new drivers for your hardware.

When does support end for my version of Windows?

Check the end-of-support dates
for your version of Windows.

If your version of Windows is still supported, you should always be sure to install the latest updates or service packs for Windows. You can download and install these through Windows Update.

I still be able to use Windows after support ends?

Yes. If you continue to use
an unsupported version of Windows, your PC will still work, but it will become more vulnerable to security risks and viruses. Your PC will continue to start and run, but you will no longer receive software updates, including security updates, from Microsoft.

For full details about the support policy, see the
Microsoft Support Lifecycle Policy FAQ.

This is the issue!

Complete instructions that are easy understand follow I am requesting to be sent to: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I know browser needs to cleared and that the installation will take a while. I told them I don't want my files, documents and bookmarks to be affected. Also don't have an external drive and cannot afford one.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom