Microsoft.Net Framework (corrupted): the tool is unable to resolve the installation issue on your computer.

O

Osman Hodžić

Hello dear Microsoft team,

For the past few days I had a lots of problems with my utility "Microsoft.Net framework". Personnally I don't know what this utility is used for and am not sure if this was allready installed via Windows 10 updates, but latelly I've been working with some programs that require this utility and have notices a bunch of bugs, crashes and errors when I am about to save/export/import my work or exit any program that requires this utility.

I first tryed to google it and fix the problem on my own. After dectivating/restarting/activating again my Net framework utility the crashes didn't stop and I had a lot of errors and lagging while I was trying to update my Net framework.

Unfortunatelly as it's said previously this didn't fix my problem so I started searching for other possible solutions.

Next thing I did was downloading your official utility "Microsoft.Net framework reparing tool". After I started the process of fixing/scanning I did get a message that my utility is trying to fix Microsoft.Net framework but after a long process I got a message: the tool is unable to resolve the installation issue on your computer.

After all this steps I don't know what else to do. If there is way I would really likely pin my cbs log for you. I would like to fix this bug and not reboot my system.

I thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom