Frequent BSODs every 1 or 2 weeks

K

KevinAnacta

So for the last few months, I've been seeing a pattern with my BSODs. It runs fine for a week or 2, then randomly, for maybe a day or 2, I will experience very frequent BSODs - it's a healthy mix of IRQL Not less or equal, Status Service Exception (most frequent), Page fault in nonpaged area, Attempted to readonly memory, Kmode Exception

I'll troubleshoot to the best of my ability (sfc and DISM scans, update windows, update drivers, system restore, Memory Diagnostic, reseating RAM, buying new RAM, trying different RAM slots, etc - please don't suggest these again, I've exhaustively repeated them at this point with no long term stable results.) and the BSOD's will continue until, out of nowhere, the BSODs will stop and the PC will continue to run perfectly fine for the next week or so...and then the process will randomly start over.

Windows 10 x64 - build 19041

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X

GPU: GTX 1050 Ti
MOBO: ASRock B450M Pro 4
BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. P3.60

RAM: 16GB (2x 8GB G. Skill Ripjaws DDR4-3200

Could anyone analyze the last 4 dump files and the larger MEMORY file and tell me what is going on?

*I've also noticed that Chrome will suddenly crash while watching YouTube with a "System Service Exception" error, and that's often a sign that my suffering is to begin again

Thanks guys

Continue reading...