BSoD and other weird crashes are making me want to pull my hair out!!!!

C

Ckesk

Long story short. Built a new computer. It worked fine for a few weeks and then I started getting BSoDs. Around this time Google Chrome started acting really weird, constantly crashing as well.

My Specs:

MSI x570 Gaming Edge Wifi

Ryzen 5 3600

32 GB Corsair Vengeance RBG

500gb WD Blue m.2 SSD

MSI 1660 Super GTX

Coolmax 550w PSU

I first thought it was a memory problem so I ran memtest+ for 7 hours and it came back with no errors. I then swapped the memory with some from another computer and still had the same issues.

I then RMA'd my motherboard thinking maybe it had a short or was faulty, still got the errors.

I then bought another SSD and still got the errors.

The only thing I haven't swapped is the video card.

There have been several BSoDs, but the one I get the most of is APC_INDEX_MISMATCH which from Googling tells me there are driver issues.

I used the Dragon Center software from MSI to update all mobo drivers and Nvidia Gforce Experience to update the video card. ALL DRIVERS ARE CURRENT and the bios is flashed. Windows is also up to date.

Also note, I have completely reformatted the hard drive at least 3 times and get the errors on a fresh install.

Also note, I tried to do driver verifier as posted here

but it just put me in a BSoD loop saying Verifier_Detected_Violation. I had to go into safe mode to reset it.

Here are my dump files.

Please help me I am at wit's end.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom