I ran netstat -ano and have an established connection to pid 4 ntos kernel... is this normal?

U

uziXwraith

Hello, To reiterate, I run windows ten, lately I have been noticing my email and other apps getting hacked, so i decided to run some diagnostics on my PC. I ran the antivirus, downloaded AVG ran that too, was all good. I then went advanced, and opened an admin CMD, and checked sfc /scannow, was fine, then i ran netstat.ano, and found that PID 4 was ESTABLISHED at some point and had a very strange IP address, TCP LOCAL [ : : 1] :10801 FOREIGN [ : : 1] :4976 Searched online and it says those are TCP UDP ports that are unassigned??? I looked up task manager details, pid 4 was labeled system, I searched online from the right click option, and NTOSKRNL came up... & thats when i panic'd... is this maybe someone remote viewing my system? Searching online gave no results, so here i am asking you! If there is a problem how do i block them reestablishing on pid 4? should i run DISM and reinstall everything? Am doing regardless, but insight is helpful.

thanks

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom