Windows 10 lock screen PHYSICAL image locations (as in where was the photograph taken)

R

Rynoski

This is not actually as question. This is more of a less for Microsoft IT people. It's an ANSWER for those seeking an answer to the question in my subject. You guys just are like some of the laziest freaks on Earth. OR you aren't very good at your jobs.

I've see 5 minutes worth of **** and I found the answer by way of my own IT experience. Since I'm in IT i have to come up with things like this. Now when you google this question you are first met with about 100 MS help or users whatever you call yourselves - assuming everyone wants to know the HDD location. Even in posts that have the SPELL-IT-OUT-VERSION if you bothered to read anything you'd know they aren't looking for that file or registry setting they are just impressed with the photography (which is actually quite good) and hooray Microsoft gets SOMETHING right for a change [it sure as heck ain't the change from favorites being a folder location to a stupid registry change, NOR is it the fact you still in all the years Chrome and Firefox has been around haven't been able to come up with a browser worth a buffalo bagel until Edge was just recently released, and OH thanks for shoving it down our throat already --- but yeah lock screen photography -- there's a win finally.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO FIND OUT WHERE A PICTURE WAS TAKEN PLEASE READ MY OWN REPLY WHICH IS THE ACTUAL ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:

>>> WHERE IN THE WORLD WAS THE ACTUAL PHOTO TAKEN FOR WINDOWS 10 LOCK SCREEN IMAGES??? <<<

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom