Getting STOP CODE SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION whenever attempting to play a game

A

AlphaDovahkiinX

I've been trying to fix this myself but I cant seem to get it right, so I'm resorting to asking here hoping I can find a solution. For the past few days my Windows has been crashing with the stop code SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, but only when attempting to play a game. I doesn't happen any other time except when I try to run a game so I'm pretty sure there's a problem with my Graphics Card, but I already tried everything I could on it. Whenever I run anything else but a game the PC runs smoothly, and I get no crashes.

Here's what I've tried so far:

1. Graphics card driver updates

2. Windows Update

3. Clean Boot

4. Startup Repair

5. Reset while keeping my files

6. Complete wipe of both drives and reinstalling Windows 10 from Disk

7. Had to change partition on both my drives to get Windows installed

8. Some BIOS settings adjustments

9. Physically disconnecting and reconnecting my drives

All of these were step by step guides. I left the clean reinstall as my last resort and after completely formatting both my SSD and HHD and reinstalling Windows from a Disk, updating to most current version of Windows, redownloading some games and a benchmarking tool, and finally getting a game started, it all seemed worth it till it started crashing again with the same STOP CODE.

I have a mini dump file ready but I'm hoping to get a reply first before I upload it anywhere, and I'm really hoping someone can help me out here. I don't know what information you need from me but please let me know and I'm willing to provide whatever is necessary to get this fixed.

Continue reading...