Internet not working on online games when charger plugged in unless I move the restored-down window around the screen.

L

Logan_V

I have a very strange issue on my Windows 10 MSI GF63 8RD gaming laptop. This has not always been the case, but whenever I play any online games such as Minecraft or Roblox with my charger plugged in, the internet disconnects unless I restore down the window and move it around. For example, when I join a Minecraft server with my charger plugged in, the internet just disconnects. But then, if I restore down the tab and use the white bar to move it around, it grants me around 1 second of internet before it disconnects again. When I do not move the restored-down tab around, the wifi eventually displays "No internet, Secured". When I run the network troubleshooter in this state, it often says "The access point between your access point, router, or cable router and the modem is broken" or "the default gateway is not available". This only happens when I am connected to online games, and I can browse the internet without any issues. I have tried to perform a clean boot and check, and I unchecked the "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" on my network wireless adapter. I would really appreciate some help if anybody has any suggestions.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom