The past few weeks, I've been getting tons of BSOD, app failures, driver issues, etc. I'm sorry for the mega dump here. Here's some info:

• Thread starter Michael PattersonWA
  • Start date
M

Michael PattersonWA

I'm really begging for help here, the PC is only a few months old, and it's having app failures, BSOD's and whatever else like mad. I've attempted dozens of other recommended fixes, but I can't go on any longer without asking here myself, I feel like I'm gonna go mad. A large portion of the time, I'm driven crazy, if not from the rapid increase in BSOD's (as compared to my old PC), the large amount of app failures, though the BSOD's and other crashes are the most alarming. Any and all help is welcome and appreciated!

=== Beginning of Information ===

Here's the most recent crash:

"The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a (0x0000000000041792, 0xffff9380c2ce8150, 0x0000000200000000, 0x0000000000000000). "

DMP from recent crash: 102020-11078-01.dmp

System Info (At line 3315, there's plenty of errors to check on): PCSpecs.txt

Driver Viewer Info: DriverView Report.txt

I have utilized DISM, Diskchk, SFC, and a large variety of other commands, tools, you name it, each showing no issues or not seeming to improve what's happened, a majority of those suggestions from other users here on Microsoft community.

Additional issues that frequently occur:

• Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0 (after almost every BSOD, crash, etc.)
  • Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation (after almost every BSOD, crash, etc.)
  • The SysMain service terminated with the following error:
    The authentication service is unknown.
  • The Audiosrv service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\LocalService with the currently configured password due to the following error:
    The request is not supported.
  • The AppXSvc service depends on the StateRepository service which failed to start because of the following error:
    The operation completed successfully.
  • The Audiosrv service failed to start due to the following error:
    The service did not start due to a logon failure.
  • Many, many, more.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom