HP Laptop not waking up from sleep

S

SushanthSeepana

My HP laptop model is 15g-br106tx.

My laptop goes to sleep but does not wake up from sleep. I've searched various articles and tried few solutions. But the problem still persists. The first solution is to enable the device (keyboard or touchpad) to enable it to wake the computer from sleep. But I'm unable to see Power Management tab under my keyboard in the Device Manager.

d7080aab-c870-442f-8800-24ea2059781f?upload=true.jpgIs there any problem with above mentioned one?

I've also tried another method using Command Prompt. I've tried to generate a energy report. In which two errors are displayed.

Error 1: USB Suspend: USB Device not Entering Selective Suspend

Error 2: Platform Power Management Capabilities: PCI Express Active-State Power Management (ASPM) Disabled

Description for Error 2: PCI Express Active-State Power Management (ASPM) has been disabled due to a known incompatibility with the hardware in this computer.

I think the second error is causing this trouble of not waking the laptop from sleep!!!!

Someone please help me out to fix this...

Also can I know why the power management tab is not displayed in the device manager.???

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom