BSOD IRQL_Driver_Not_Less_Or_Equal tons of BSODs all the time. then sometimes....none?

L

LocustLabWA

Hey, so i have a bunch of problems that keep happening. Recently i have added new drivers and everything was going fine for about 6 days now. However, another BSOD just happened, with more in depth memory.DMP files etc. So ill be able to paste and show those.

I have been having bsods, mainly due to windows update and me stupidly clicking to update while the "additional" drivers were also checked. It bugged my systems drivers out, and for the life of me i dont know the exact 4. I fixed 3 i think. I have one more to find and fix, or maybe theres a direct error with my memory now. However, I have already ran mem tests, first two times it failed in the 7th pass, which i read meant it probably needed to be reseated, so i reseated it, and ran again, and sure enough it passed all 8 passes perfectly fine. So i rebooted, reinstalled some stuff, and then bsod some more. Went to the motherboard manufacturers site, and reinstalled a bunch of drivers from there. Every single one worked, ill be honest, and i thought it was done. I wrote a couple reddit threads of the issue, as well as more in depth problems and codes/errors. Ill try to find the posts and link here, or try to find the posts and add their wording below.

Because a lot of problems happened after that update, my VR equipment also screwed up. Now, the only time BSODs happen, are when I play VRChat. It seems that vrchat is trying to write to a nonpaged file? because I often get this specfic error: "Something has went wrong. " " has tried writing to non-paged file" Error Page_file in Non Paged Area

I had some DCom issues in event viewer, so i fixed those up, along with some page file problems, so i created a 100gb additional page file on my D:/.

Heard that it would write to that first before the main windows allocated page file. Stopped having page file crashes.

This time, it has given me:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Driver Name: Netio.sys

Also, idk how I am supposed to post my DMP logs, but im posting them from OneDrive.

hheeeeeelp!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom