I can not delete a file and it is corruptting windows defender and windows update

R

RMK67

Hi, I am jimmy,

a long time ago I installed BitDefender cause I wanted to check which is better of the two(win defender and bit defender) the installation of bitD was a little weird but after the install, I scanned the PC and found a ton of viruses so after deleting all the threads I called it for the day. The other day I wanted to uninstall bitD and stick with winD but it took like 45 minutes to do that I was worried but after it ended I wanted to check on winD but it was blank nothing was showing no icons anything at all and windows update was corrupted it kept giving me some error codes i search them on the Microsoft assistant page and it kept giving me commands like restore health and scf scan but it done nothink i opened the control pannel and bit defender and bit defender agent was still installed so i unistalled them nothink happend the problem was not fixed so i got to the bit defender page and found some removal tools for it i installed every one of those but it said that i finished with errors so what i did is found a file called "Bitdefender Antivirus Free" in this directory "C:\Program Files" i cound not delete it for some reason so i held the shift key right clicked on the folder and cliked delete but there was an other error and it said this "The action can't be completed because the file is open in PresentMon_x64.exe" the file was called antimalware-provider64.dll and here is its directory "C:\Program Files\Bitdefender Antivirus Free\bdamsi\264753142589852704" please help me me pc now does not have any proted and i cant download any windows update any help will be apprecheated thank you.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom