20H2 Doesn't Show Up To Install When Manually Checking For Updates.

D

DonT5

I have an HP Omen Obelisk using Win10 Home, an Intel Core i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 16GB of Ram, 500Gb SDD, 1Tb HDD and my wife has and HP Envy Laptop using Win 10 Home with Intel Core i7, 500 Gb SDD and 12 Gb Optane Mem . We both are on Version 2004 OS Build 19041.572 and all our updates including optional driver updates have all been installed and nothing is pending. Since the announcement that 20H2 is now available to those that seek it by manually checking for updates in settings I am not finding it for both computers and I have been checking everyday. I am not getting any errors when I do but it says I am up to date. We are not having any problems with getting updates on our computers as I just got a NVIDIA driver update and we both have gotten HP updates as well in the last several days. My question is should it not be there to download and install and when will it be released to all users as a regular update? I do not want to jump through hoops to get it by using the Media Creation Tool to either use ISO file or the tool or use the Update Assistant Software or download the Enablement package. I would just like to get it normally. Maybe I should just wait until it shows up in my updates would be best. What is your opinion.

Regards,

Don

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom