Issues with colour on display whenever I open an app or window

E

EmilyMcDermott1

I'm running Windows 10 Home 64 bit on a Lenovo Yoga Slim 7i, Intel Iris plus graphics (If you need any more info to help me solve this issue, let me know.)

I've been having an issue over the past few days where when I open a window (this happens frequently to basically anything that isn't directly part of the computer (settings/control panel/etc.)) the colours on my entire screen (not just the window, this also happens to my desktop background and taskbar) become much more saturated and the contrast seems to have been increased also. This problem has even appeared when I open up the Start menu while I have another window open. I've followed a lot of advice I've found online given to people with similar issues, I've calibrated display settings and updated the drivers for my graphics card, but nothing seems to be working. I don't think this issue is to do with my laptop itself, as it is brand new and I only purchased it this month. I don't think I've downloaded anything that could be causing this, as I only use this laptop for schoolwork and I am the only person using it.

Any advice for what else I could try to fix this issue?

Thanks.

Continue reading...

Top Bottom