I absolutely cannot turn on my Dell Latitude 3380's Bluetooth

J

Joaquin Camacho

I recently tried connecting my Galaxy Buds to my laptop as I have been doing successfully since I got them, but I was suddenly unable to, as when I tried to connect them again recently, the Bluetooth toggle was nowhere to be found and the setting was "hidden by my organization." I have a personal laptop and I had just recently updated it, so I tried deleting the update, rebooting my laptop, and everything was still the same. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers, and it was still the same. I tried restarting it through the "services.msc" and rebooting my computer, and it was still the same. I tried editing the group policy and enabling the "Allow Telemetry" setting, but it only displayed "3-Optional" in the dropdown menu, and the Bluetooth toggle was still gone. I am still able to click on a cross icon that says "Add Bluetooth or Other Device", and my Galaxy Buds still show under "Audio" in the "Bluetooth & other devices" tab of the Windows Settings, but the Bluetooth Toggle is completely gone.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom