BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe, how to fix it?

T

tjgloomyhero

I recently built a new PC with: MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi, Intel Core i7-10700k, Water Cooler 360mm, Nvidia RTX 3080, 16GB RAM 4266Mhz CL19 G.Skill Trident Z Royal and everything worked fine for about a month.

But last week, I updated Windows to the latest version and the next day, coincidentally, the problems started!

When I leave the computer on for a few minutes or hours (it doesn't matter if is on the desktop screen, working or playing heavy games), the BSOD (kmode exception not handled) appears and the system unexpectedly restarts.

I checked all the drivers and everything is up to date.

I checked with the BlueScreenView program and the log that appeared on the BSOD was this: "ntoskrnl.exe | ntoskrnl.exe + 50e59f | fffff803`1b600000 | fffff803`1c646000 | 0x01046000 | 0xdc50cce6".

I formatted Windows, reinstalled the drivers, but the error persists.

I checked "sfc/scannow" before and found some errors, but they have been fixed and now everything is fine.

I'm using Windows with almost all services disabled in msconfig through Windows 10' safe mode (no BSOD has appeared yet).

I also checked the stability of the RAM/system with Intel XTU, Aida64, Windows Memory Diagnostics and MemTest86 for several hours and everyone reported that the RAM/system is working perfectly.

I wonder how do I solve this problem?

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom