Bluetooth Speaker seems to be put on stand by and makes a popping (disconnection noise) when the sound is not actually playing on windows

• Thread starter RazvanCojocaru1
  • Start date
R

RazvanCojocaru1

Hi,

I have a bluetooth audio system and it works just great and without any issues or audio quality interference whenever the sound is actually playing in Windows (be it Youtube or any other source of sound). However, when for example I pause the Youtube video and no other sound is being played in Windows, I get a loud popping sound as if somehow the connection was interrupted to the speaker. When the video restarts, the sound starts playing again, but with a bit of a lag at first as if it takes fractions of a second to reconnect the speakers.

I disabled the power saving options to the bluetooth speakers from the device manager as suggested in another forum question and update the bluetooth and Windows drivers. Nothing removed that popping sound.

From my deductions, I just need to keep the connection alive, even if sound is not actually playing through the speakers.

Could you kindly help me with this issue and suggest ways of solving this?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Razvan Cojocaru

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom