HID-Compliant headset and audio issues.

L

LiamEdwards4

I really need help. I booted up my PC, and it bluescreened. Already being out of patience, I stupidly hit the reset button and it restarted. After the restart, my audio has been completely messed up.

I use Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 and I tried the troubleshooter, and it said that there was an issue with the Audio service not being able to restart or something. I set the login to local, and it allowed me to start the service but I still can't hear anything. I uninstalled all audio drivers that I had installed, and they reinstalled but still nothing. I tried the troubleshooter again, and it tells me that the audio services restarted but are not responding. I tried doing src /scannow and it did it's thing but still nothing, even after a restart.

The headphones come with their own software which is running but it isn't detecting the headphones. When I try and play around with audio settings in the sound panel, not much happens. The test button doesn't work and says that the sound failed to play. Also when I try to open reliability monitor, it gives me an error and refuses to open. I have been having other problems over time such as random freezes every now and then but this is much worse. I don't know what to do about it either.

Continue reading...