What has Edge done to my computer?

K

Khone_727

This morning, when I turned-on my computer, and tried to log-in to my wife's email, I received the error message msedge_elf.dll missing. So I uninstalled Edge and went to MS site to reinstall. Had another problem, did the same thing, 2nd time.

Now, after downloading/installing Edge everything is screwed up.

1. Now, when I access her email and click on the Facebook link, what comes up is my Facebook page.

2. The autofill ID/password doesn't work even though those are in my settings. Have to manually enter.

3. Have a Facebook icon for the wife's Facebook on the task bar. All she had to click on it and her Facebook would open. Now, what opens is my Facebook. If I use the email she used when she opened her Facebook, it says it's not associated. I have no idea what Facebook has on record because everything I've tried doesn't work.

I had problems with MS deleting my wife's email (Live.com) when the most recent update was installed. I've tried everything under the sun to get it back with no luck. Tried Outlook, no luck with that. Finally had to settle for my internet email for her. Had that all fixed until this morning. Now, even that doesn't work.

I don't know what to do. I'm so frustrated with the problems I'm having since that last update. I'm beginning to think it was MS using Chrome also that is the problem as everything I do ends up with Chrome involved.

Is it possible to undo the update?

Any ideas welcomed.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom