Persistent paging file error & error code 80070013

M

MKay18

So I’m helping a friend fix their laptop & it’s been far more of a challenge than I expected. I’m not a pro with computers, but I know quite a bit. So there’s 2 problems. When starting the computer, it takes a really long time to login. When the home screen finally loads, the task bar is blank, no files or programs anywhere. Just the wallpaper & an empty task bar. I can move the mouse but cant click anything. Eventually I get a paging file error. I can interact with it, but all the ways I’ve heard of to fix it, I cannot do. I can’t open Command Prompts because then I get error code 80070013. I get that code with almost everything else. It just says to restart or look up the error code, but I haven’t been able to find anything helpful. I’m not really sure what the problem is, but I am concerned. This all took place while my friend was playing games (offline). It just suddenly blue screened & was like this when it restarted. The laptop is 3yrs old & this is the first time this has happened. Would love to hear suggestions. Thx all

Continue reading...