My printer shows up as part of the network but when i go to print it can't find the printer.

L

LadyCiv13

I have Windows 10 installed on my computer, and I have a Brother MFC-J460DW printer. I recently went to print off a return label, and the page kept telling me that my printer was in error mode. After turning it on and off several times, I uninstalled and re-installed the printer. I added it to the network and it shows up on the network. I posted a screenshot below. (It's the first one.) I was even able to print a page off of LibreOffice. I also selected it as my default printer. However, whenever I try to print a webpage, it doesn't come up in my printers. I try to find it, and it doesn't show up in the network. I took a screenshot of that as well (the second one). I've tried running the troubleshooter, but that didn't help. I haven't been able to find this problem on any other forum, and I'm can't understand what might be causing this. Thank you for any help anyone can give me. e7064585-de85-4a80-9295-c4efcf331b03?upload=true.png849907b4-44f8-448b-a181-a4f45e6c8399?upload=true.png

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom