At first I thought this was "Phone App", Now I am digging deeper and Finding that the Trouble is NOT the Phone app, it is with Microsoft Drivers and U

U

Udder Discharge

Original Post:

No Phone call audio from PHONE APP Everything else is paired and connected fine!

I do not understand the Purpose of being able to make and recieve phone calls from your phone app if there is NO AUDIO from phone calls?

I have 1 reset network settings on phone, x3

2: I have unin stalled an reinstalled phone app x5, I have uninstalled and reinstalled realtek driversx2

3: I have reset this PC the "keep my Files" x3

4: I deleted everything from the PC and started with a new windows install

5: this is a problem among three different phone models.

Does anyone know how to make phone companion work?

After Digging further here is where I believe the problem is:

All Drivers that rely on Samsung Phone : Bluetooth LE Device, Greg's Galaxy, Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator, Microsoft LE Enumerator, {Portable Devices} & {Other Devices} Bluetooth Peripheral Device, IcServices_New, "Greg's Galaxy" All rely on Microsoft Driver Enumerator and LE enumerator and they are All either not available or all dated from 2006, therefore the Phone is incapable of interacting with PC.

MTP And BLuetooth do not work Microsoft Drivers are 24 years old and no drivers are available from microsoft.

The Link is the Feedback, If there is an MVP or assistance here please help. I have also included screenshot of one of the devices that is trouble.

Also MTP is really wonky it will not transfer even from a USB. IT certainly will not do anything over bluetooth.8f5119eb-3253-4fee-a4b4-3c0540afbc2c?upload=true.png

I have tried nearly every potential solution, But the Microsoft enumerators seem like they drive the devices according to device manager properties. This also is not a phone issue as I have gotten a replacement and even taken it to an authorized Samsung repair to have a looksy.

Any help with this headache will be great.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom