"RPC server unavailable"

D

DEBASMITAMISHRA

Hello, So lately I've been using my computer quite a bit but suddenly today when I tried turning on my computer it would get to the signing in screen, then the "Welcome" loading screen, I enter my password and right after instead of opening the desktop it gives me an error saying "The RPC server is unavailable". When I press the okay button it just brings me back to to the "Welcome" screen, and when I enter again it gives me the error again. After a bit of time, whether I do something or nothing, the computer just restarts. I tried opening the computer in safe mode with command prompt but it still gave me the same exact error. I tried looking for a solution on the internet but haven't yet found anyone who successfully fixed that same exact problem (I've seen other people the might have fixed their problem who have the RPC error but it's not an error that appears for them in the login). I was hoping to find an answer here from my last experience which people were very helpful and helped me fix my problem. So, does anyone know how to fix this? It's really important to me because I need to learn coding and I need my computer for it.(I use Windows 10)

Continue reading...