WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR multiple BSOD - troubleshooting steps taken and crashdumps included

M

MozzerV12

I have been experiencing system instability for a few weeks now. My desktop PC would start giving bluescreen crash reports more and more frequently. I started with a reinstall of windows but this did not fix the issue. I then started to run diagnostics and troubleshooting from the search results that I looked up but could not find anything to pinpoint the problem. Eventually I began swapping out every component. Eventually I swapped the CPU to a brand new AMD 5950x and immediately the regular bluescreen crashes ceased, so I felt this was the main issue. However since swapping out the CPU, motherboard, memory, PSU and testing another known good GPU and reinstalling windows again I have begun to have further crashes. They have become very irregular now so I suspect that while the original CPU was the main problem before I am now looking at a different problem as I have had my PC on for over 48 hours and used it casually without a crash, but just had another crash a short while ago.

Below is a link to the 4 crash dumps I have received since completely rebuilding this PC with all new hardware (CPU, motherboard, memory, PSU as noted above). And the system specs are as follows:

CPU: AMD 5950x

Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master

Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz 32GB (16x2)

GPU: Nvidia RTX2080 Super 8GB (EVGA)

PSU: Corsair HX1000

OS drive: Sabrent 1TB SSD

Other drives: 2x Gigabyte Aorus 2TB SSD

In addition to the above info I have already carried out the following tests and diagnostics which have not revealed anything informative or resolved the problem:

Ran sfc /scannow

Ran CHKDSK on all drives with /f and /r

Ran Memtest86 for multiple passes with 0 errors

Error checked all SSDs with windows and Seatools and Gigabyte SSD toolbox - no errors

Cleaned interior of PC, reseated components and cables

Ran Prime95 stress test for 10 minutes without a crash

Ran AIDA64 stress test for 10 minutes without a crash

Updated all the drivers for devices that I could possibly find, including BIOS, motherboard, GPU, windows updates, firmware for SSDs

I have swapped out, replaced all the hardware I can, and updated all the software I can and still no closer to either determining the cause of this latest problem or resolving it. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Link to crashdumps below.

Continue reading...