Frequent BSOD even after system restore: driver irql not less or equal (usbaudio2.sys, ndis.sys), page fault in nonpaged area (xboxgip.sys, dxgmm2.sys

E

Exis_

Here is my system info to start with:
Win10 home, version 10.0.18363
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
16GB ram
GPU: GeForce RTX2060 6GB

The following link contains my 3 most recent dmp files, my full system info and a dxdiag. 2 of the DMP files are from driver verifier crashes and haven't really seemed to cause issues before. The "driver irql not less or equal" happened independently of driver verifier and is the most frequent

I have been having these issues since I have this PC which is about half a year. I see frequent BSOD during gaming or other hardware intensive use.
here is a list of things I have already tried:

Reinstalling windows
System restore
sfc/ scannow and DISM
clean install of drivers/DDU
checking hardware connections and wires
Attempted to make proper use of the driver verifier but it so far either BSOD'd during start up or causes the pc to be too unresponsive to run games in the first place, which is what commonly results in my BSODs

Lastly some additional info:
I am not currently using any anti-virus other than windows defender.
There seem to be very frequent shutdowns/possible BSOD in my absence whenever the pc switches to standby.
I have run a memory diagnostic and while I didn't finish all test runs the first 2 have shown no issues.
Some games, namely Battlefield 5 and Monster Hunter world have crashes that coincide with a BSOD moments later. Although not always, sometimes my pc seems to momentarily shut down my gpu and stabilizes. My gpu usage will spike to 100% then drop to 0% or just drop to 0%.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom